Our vision for Levendale
At Levendale, our vision is “Being the best we can be”. This vision encompasses staff, children and parents alike and is designed to ensure that every member of the Levendale family strive to be the best version of themselves at all times.
The vision has been developed with input from staff, parents and children and forms the basis of our school ethos, alongside our Core Principles of:
- Being respectful
- Being ready
- Being safe
What will this look like in practice?
At Levendale, our ‘family feel’ is underpinned by the value we place on working together with all members of our school community. This includes our parents, carers, governors and trustees.
Our aims are:
- To ensure that all children are able to reach their full potential and are ambitious for their futures;
- That Levendale is a happy, fulfilling and rewarding place to be and attendance figures will reflect that;
- Engagement with all forms of learning, both in and out of school, will be high and all members of the school community will take pride in being a part of what Levendale has to offer.
- Children will develop a love of learning, whilst their natural inquisitiveness is channelled into areas of strength and interest.
- Resilience and a ‘can-do’ positive mindset are built into all areas of the curriculum so that children are well-equipped for the next stage of education.
Our vision is underpinned by our curriculum goals which are:
- Healthy and Safe
- Positive mind-set
- Pupil Voice